Here it is. Original EXPERIENCE:Streetwar card game.
If you are familiar with the rules [PDF], try out this game on a virtual gameboard. Demo is locked to 2 player 5-minute play, but contains all the cards and tricks of Experience:Streerwar.
Briefly on Controls
- Everything is controller by mouse, left click.
- No need to “drag” cards. One click picks up, second click drops.
- Combos are selected automatically after clicking on any card of combo. Click “COMBO” button to score selected combo.
- Cursor changes indicating the effect currently active. Click cards you want to hit with the effect, or right-click to cancel the effect.
- Right-click also drops currently held card back to hand.
Hit NEW GAME. Buttons appear when needed.
MULLIGAN: (Before you play your first card) Drop your cards and refill with 5 new cards.
END TURN: Ends your turn and passes game to the next player. Game displays current score of all players between turns. Game ends after 100 points.
COMBO: Scores the selected combo. (Point value is on the cursor.)
CLEAR BOARD: (When the board is full) Remove all burned cards from the board, keeping current player in turn. (End turn clears the board automatically, if full.)
MENU: Gets the game back to menu, so it can be started again from the beginning.
Your feedback, questions and recommendations will be answered at firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook Nero Games.